Ready to start making money for doing what you love?
But not quite ready to leave your 9-5 job just yet?
Look, I get it. While entrepreneurship may be the ultimate goal, you may not be at the point of your life where you can just risk it all and make the leap right away.
And that is okay.
But if you find yourself...
Dragging yourself out of bed every morning to go to work at a job that leaves your feeling lifeless and lacking purpose,
Craving financial freedom so that you can live your life on your own terms, without relying on your next paycheck.
Constantly feeling that there has got to be more to life than just working 8 hours a day at a job that doesn't fill you with enormous joy,
Having a vision for yourself and a greater life's purpose that extends far beyond the 9-5 grind...
It's time to start a side hustle.
Launching a side hustle business will allow you to...
- Feel a sense of true fulfillment in your work (and get paid for it!)
- Gain financial freedom, without being dependent on your paycheck from your day job
- Test out your business idea risk free and see if it is something you could pursue full-time
- Have the potential to make MORE money than your 9-5 job!
- Earn extra money to pay off any debt or student loans you may have
- Afford an improved lifestyle, whether it be traveling the world, or buying finer things with no guilt or worry
- Prove to yourself that you are capable of becoming an entrepreneur
- Satisfy your desire to achieve something greater in life and taste true success
Why work with me?
I am just like you! Someone that is still working the 9-5, but believes deep in their soul that they were meant to become an entrepreneur.
I'm a Marketing Strategist at Yahoo by day, and a side hustler by night (and every other hour I'm not working the 9-5).
For my day job, I work on high level projects that include branding and marketing campaigns for Yahoo Sports, running Facebook and native advertising campaigns that generate millions of dollars in revenue every quarter, CRM/email campaigns that reach millions of users, and strategic planning for 2017 marketing initiatives.
I have an enormous amount knowledge in digital marketing from working at Yahoo, paired with my experience of starting my own online business.
I actually got my entrepreneur start as a fitness and health blogger, gaining over 1000 email subscribers in one week, and earned a few hundred bucks by week two!
After realizing that the fitness coaching space wasn't for me, I decided to pivot to marketing and business.
Now, it is my mission to help ambitious side hustlers like you, start, launch, and grow their business!
Why I started side hustling...
Throughout my entire life, I have always felt that I was meant to achieve something truly remarkable. I feel so deeply in my soul, that I have a greater purpose that extends far beyond working the typical day job.
I am someone that is full of ambition, passion, independence, creativity, tenacity, and the unceasing desire to become the best version of myself.
I have always wanted to live my life on my own terms, and pursue my own vision of a successful, purpose filled life.
But for so long, I was paralyzed by my financial situation, fear of the unknown, and my belief that I had to follow the traditional path society expects from us.
I would be lying if I said I grew up with nothing. My family was middle class majority of my life, but then moved up a bit in economic status when my father became an entrepreneur. We moved into a multi-million dollar home, my dad drove a Porsche convertible around, and I most definitely lived a "better" lifestyle than most.
But when the recession hit in 2008, we lost it all.
My family filed for bankruptcy. My parents had to sell their cars. I had no college fund. We had zero dollars in our bank account. And my family was in over a half million dollars in debt, with liens placed against our home for over $300,000. We couldn't sell our home because of this.
So from the outside, I looked like I had it all, yet I had absolutely nothing. The financial turmoil tore my family apart in more ways than I can describe.
By the time I graduated high school, I was unable to attend a 4-year college because we couldn't afford it. I lived at home, had my mom drop me off at community college everyday, and I battled depression, an eating disorder, and an exercise addiction to rid the pain.
I was WAITING for my life to start.
A few years later, when I started attending the University of Southern California, I vowed to never hold myself back from living the life I have always wanted.
I was attending a prestigious university, earning straight A's, and constantly working towards landing "the dream job" after college. I begun working at Yahoo and while I am incredibly appreciative of my job, what I have learned, the people I have met, and the opportunities it has given me, I knew there was something missing.
I realized that climbing up the corporate ladder wasn't truly what I wanted.
So, I started side hustling.
This 1:1 mentorship is for you if...
- You are currently side hustling, while working your 9-5 job.
- You are interested in starting a side business based upon your strengths and passion, or an idea that you have always wanted to bring to life.
- You are a blogger that is looking to turn your blog into a business and start monetizing.
- You have a startup idea that you are wanting to execute on.
- You are a business owner or entrepreneur that is not quite seeing the growth you have been hoping for.
You are ready to stop talking and dreaming about starting your own business. You are ready to start executing to make it actually happen.
What we will cover...
- Creating (or refining) your side hustle business idea: Discovering your overarching vision for success, what your biggest strengths are, what you are truly passionate about, and understanding what consumers really want.
- Market validation: Researching the current market (size, landscape, growth potential).
- Competitive analysis. Researching your competitors.
- Determining what makes your business unique. Strategizing the best business model for you and defining what will set you apart in the market.
- Defining your ideal consumer. Understanding who your business best serves.
- Branding. From logos, color schemes, brand voice, etc.
- Getting your website and email service provider set-up.
- Marketing strategy. Social media, SEO/SEM, email, lead generation, list building, etc.
- Sales funnels. Converting leads into sales effortlessly.
- Automating your side hustle so you don't have to stress during your 9-5.
- 8, one hour phone or Skype calls over a 60 day time period (once per week).
- Worksheets and handouts for action and implementation
- Access to a full resource library
- Unlimited access to me via email or text everyday of the week (I know that you may be hustlin' on the weekends!)
- Free first month membership in the Side Hustler Incubator (launching April 1st)
Total Investment: $1500
Remember, starting any business requires an initial investment! I always look at my 9-5 job as my "investor" in my side hustle. Works out well when you make MORE money from your side hustle! (Now that's a positive return on investment)
I promise, your investment will pay off!
*Payment plans are available depending upon your needs.
Please fill out the form below and I will contact you within 24h to schedule a FREE 45-min discovery call, where I can answer any questions you may have and we can chat about your future success!
(and your possible escape plan from the 9-5) :)
FREE GUIDE: "How To Start a Side Hustle"
Ready to start a side hustle? Grab my FREE guidebook that includes 20 pages of valuable, actionable content.
Learn how to come up with your idea, how to market your business, and execution for success.