Let's grab the attention of your ideal consumers and amplify your revenue.
Having your own business takes bravery, tenacity, dedication, and a whole lot of hard work.
You're putting in countless hours, trying to soak up as much information as possible, working endlessly to build your social presence...
but you are feeling incredibly overwhelmed.
You aren't seeing the growth that you have been working so hard for. You have so much value to give to others, but you just can't seem to get people to engage with your amazing products or services.
It's time to get clarity on your direction, market your business with strategies that actually work, and start hitting your revenue goals.
Marketing built on value and adaption.
I firmly believe that the absolute best way to market any business is through value and adapting your marketing plan to the current market.
Successful marketing is accomplished by demonstrating a compelling value proposition that makes your business stand out and being obsessed with how to add value to your consumers' lives.
In order to actually reach your consumers and provide them value, adapting your marketing strategy in parallel to the ever-changing digital landscape is absolutely vital.
Traditional marketing tactics no longer work.
Technology is changing our world and is dramatically influencing how people gain information and how they interact with brands and businesses.
If you want your business to thrive, if you want to gain attention in a saturated market, if you want to see results and sales, you must adapt and give value.
"The best marketing doesn't feel like marketing." - Tom Fishburne
Why work with me?
My primary job is working at Yahoo as a Marketing Strategist!
I work on high level projects that include branding and marketing campaigns for Yahoo Sports, running Facebook and native advertising campaigns that generate millions of dollars in revenue every quarter, CRM/email campaigns that reach millions of users, and strategic planning for 2017 marketing initiatives.
I have an enormous amount knowledge in digital marketing from working at Yahoo, paired with my experience of starting my own online business.
I actually got my entrepreneur start as a fitness and health blogger, gaining over 1000 email subscribers in one week, and earned a few hundred bucks by week two!
After realizing that the fitness coaching space wasn't for me, I decided to pivot to marketing and business.
Now, it is my mission to help ambitious side hustlers and entrepreneurs like you, grow their businesses with marketing strategies that produce real results.
How I can help you out...
The marketing packages that I provide are entirely dependent on your business needs and marketing goals.
Here is an overview of a few things that I offer...
- Brand Analysis: A comprehensive analysis and understanding of your brand positioning, mission, value proposition, strengths, weaknesses, and core values.
- Market Analysis: An in-depth analysis of your niche, industry, the competitive landscape, and industry trends.
- Consumer Insights: Thorough understanding of your target audience by considering consumer data (existing and/or outsourced) and psychology. Also includes exploration of untapped demographics, and potential niche markets.
- Search engine optimization: For your website, landing page, blog posts, etc.
- Sales funnels and email sequences: Converting leads into sales.
- Marketing Strategy: Centered around your KPIs and ladders into main business goals. Considers all forms of marketing (with emphasis primarily on digital) that are best suited for your unique business, target audience, and goals. Includes...
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Lead generation
- Email marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Paid advertising (includes Facebook+Instagram ads)
- And more depending on your business.
An initial hour long video or phone call where we go over the current state of your business, what your goals are, and what marketing strategies you have implemented so far.
Weekly 1-on-1 phone or video calls (30min.-1 hour long each) to check up and make tweaks to marketing strategies as necessary. Also to answer any questions and provide support!
Handouts and guides for implementation
Complete 24/7 access to contacting me via phone or email.
*Total cost depends on your marketing needs and goals.
If you are looking to get started with Facebook ads for growing your business and amplifying your revenue, I got you covered.
Here is what is included:
- Analysis of your landing page and lead magnet
- Creative assets and ad copy: Number of variations dependent on how many consumer segments you have, and the audience being targeted (custom, lookalike)
- Ad implementation: I will set up your ad sets, adjust targeting, monitor on a daily basis, and make changes if necessary.
- Weekly meetings: 30min-1h phone calls to review results and conversion rates, and if any changes need to occur.
*Cost varies depending on how many ads you would like to launch.
To answer some your questions...
Q1. What type of industries do you work with?
Any! I have worked with entreprenuers that sell products, online services, and even with app developers looking to market their mobile app!
Q2. I don't yet have a running business. Do you work with people that are looking to start a business, or monetize their blog?
Yes! Please click here to view my mentorship program.
Q3. How much do you charge?
The price of my service is completely customized to fit your exact needs! Please fill out the form below for a free discovery call and we can chat about how my service can best fit your budget and goals.
Q4. Do you work with clients in-person?
If you are in the Los Angeles area, I would 100% love to meet with you in-person.